Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh My Dear Candice...

 

It happened just so sudden. I wasn't prepared for it. It was a rainy night, and I was traveling back with her after a night out with some friends when it happened. She began to act weirdly, as though she is trying to tell me something. I just ignored and carried on. She reacted even more violently....choking, shaking, gasping for air...as though it was a sign that her time is up. Yet I pushed her to go even further, thinking that she was just being emotional and will come to her senses soon. Then it happened...the next day...she didn't respond to me calling. There wasn't a sound...not even a whisper. Is she dead?! I panicked and called for help. A friend came over to help me try "resurrect" her but to no avail. I called for the professionals and they came and took her away in hopes of reviving her. I pray that she will be well and that everything will be ok again...and that it doesn't cost me a bomb to fix my car!

No comments: