Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chowtut Nights

 

The term "Chowtut" is frequently used amongst my group of drinking buddies from work. It simply means an overdose or the state of becoming super high on a certain substance. For example, you can say "That fella got really super chowtut yesterday!" which simply means he was fucking high yesterday. The substance can be of any sort...alcohol, drugs, sex, food...the list goes on!

 

Having said that, during the pass week, my friends and I had 2 chowtut sessions. The first was last Saturday night at Tao Modesto's at Plaza TTDI. You see, it's been a long while since we had one of these big drinking sessions. Actually, it was ever since that my colleague Jek had twins. Last Saturday was one of the few "passport" moments for him where he can get to go out drinking with us so we just have to utilize the moment. That night, we started off with 2 bottles of whiskey and ended up doing shots of different sorts. The night started off quiet as there were only a couple of us there at first. Then, as more people came, and the alcohol began to flow...things became more fun!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be honest, after the drinking session, we went for supper at a nearby mamak but what happen after that was a total blur to both Jek and I. We didn't really remember much after that and I for one didn't know how I got home. Sound really scary actually. It's as though we were teleported back to our respective houses.

 

Click here for more pictures from Tao Modesto's

 

 

Then last Wednesday night, Jek wanted to clear his old wines and liquor to make way for a new stash which he bought recently. If you ask me, it's a darn good excuse for drinking. LOL. This time, I decided to play host and get people to come by my condo to wreck havoc. Again we started off slow with wines and then moved to whiskey. I whipped out a bottle of tequila from my stash and it was hit! I decided to down everyone with tequila shots. It's a new bottle mind you and by the night is done, there was only 1/4 of it left...and all these only through shots and no mixers! Imagine that!

 

 

the ammunition..

 

 

 

tequila shots

 

chowtut??

 

 

 

 

Anyway, it was a blast and I bet everyone had fun. No one really got chowtut that night actually, but Rabin was talking a lot of cock and we all were laughing non stop till wee hours in the morning.

 

Until then...click here to view more pictures from that night.

2 comments:

jillies said...

WTF wei, is rabin doing a Mike? (points to tee shirt of second chow tut night)

Anonymous said...

ya jillies...Rabin was trying to do a Mike that night..but unfortunately...fail!!! there is only one original Mike! hahah..