Monday, January 05, 2009

The 2008 NYE Party @ Lanson Place

 

I know I know, this post is waaay overdue. Some of you have asked what I did for NYE this year and wondered why there isn't any photos up on my blog or even Facebook. Well, the reason is simple. I didn't post up anything sooner is because I didn't have the photos to begin with. Since there will be an ample amount of cameras there that night, I resulted to be the "superstar" for once and let others take the photos. I only got the photos today when I went back to the office as I was on a long leave since 27th of December last year (are you jealous?).

 

Anyway, this year my friends and I all rented a 3 bedroom service apartment, Lanson Place, in the heart of KL City. The booze was flowing like water and there was even 2 sheesha units which was really cool! I think the room had about 20+ people at one point as friends brought friends, which was great.

 

These are just a few sample shots or rather the more decent ones taken that night...

 

 

 

 

 

that's strawberry flavored sheesha...yumm!

 

 

 

"Haaapy Neeww Yeeeaarrr!!"

 

 

Since we're up on the 10th floor in a prime location, we could see the fireworks display from KLCC up close as well as from Jalan Bukit Bintang area. We partied until the next morning where we then had complimentary breakfast before heading home. There were a couple of casualties that night, some incidences and some photos which cannot be posted online even! But the main thing is everyone had fun...what a night it was!

 

* Click here for more less decent pictures from that night


Note: All photos are courtesy of Jek Tan. Thanks Jek!

No comments: