Sunday, October 05, 2008

Diana Krall Live

As mentioned in previous post, my friends and I went to watch Diana Krall perform at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre on the second day of the Hari Raya holidays. Here are some picture which I took discreetly (we weren't suppose to take pictures, but I did anyway...without flash of course).

 

 

The stage, prior to the start of the concert

 

 

Eager fans of Diana Krall

 

Diana Krall and her band

 

While Diana Krall was...well Diana Krall, which was excellent, overall the concert was kind of a let down. All of us felt a bit short changed when the concert only lasted about 1 hour 30 mins. To make it worse, I think the venue was not made to hold acoustic events such as this as I personally feel the sound could have been better. Oh well, it certainly was an experience nevertheless.

 

After the concert, we adjourned across the street at Sevenatenine for drinks and to chill out.

 

Ee Lin, Suzanne & Evie

 

 

Zara & Evie

 

Evie & I

 

 

This last pic was purely for fun ya...so don't get any stupid ideas! It wasn't meant to be up, but since my friend decided to post it up on Facebook...so I thought WTH...just let the whole world see it too! Hahaha.. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sure it was fun! Which so many leng lui temaning you! Hehehe....