Monday, September 15, 2008

William & Mei Yee

 

I got to know Mei Yee about 5 years ago on the first day of work during my time at Wavex Technologies. It was both our first day at work then and I was a Senior Web Programmer and she was my Programmer. On our first day, we got to know each other as both our PC's weren't ready yet, and we were placed in a conference room together with 2 other new people. I best remember Mei Yee for taking sick leave just on the second day of work, and me and the 2 other people thought she quit because there was still nothing to do. But alas, she returned the next day, and since then a bond was formed. We kept in touch ever since, even after she left the company.

 

Ex colleagues: Chee Way & Mei Yee

 

I remembered my other colleagues (now ex colleagues) and I, used to tease and bully her on a daily basis because she was the only female in the team. We always joked about her switching boyfriends and never seem to settle down for one due to her high expectations (was it like 3 bfs??...lost count). Anyway, on Sunday, she finally found "the one" who meets all her expectations. I don't personally know William that well as I've only met him twice at most before they got married, but he seems to be a really nice guy and someone who can keep up with her high demands (hehe...kidding Mei Yee..). I'm really happy for you Mei Yee. So to the happy couple...CONGRATULATIONS WILLIAM & MEI YEE!!!

No comments: